EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL ( ETHICS – GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ) : WHO’s WHO.
- Hedva SER ( President of EG3 – PARIS – Film Festival Honorary Board ) – UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador & Special Envoy for Cultural Diplomacy . Hedva Ser is a contemporary artist who is famous for her sculptures, aquarelles, tapestries and jewellery. Her work expresses both rupture and balance in imbalance, but above all, energy.Her studies at the Académie de la Grande Chaumière and the Ecole Camondo in Paris, provided her with solid foundations that were later perfected at the Hornsey College of Art in London. She then exhibited her work all over the world: in Paris, in New York, in Tel Aviv and in Boston, among other places.Hevda Ser dedicates an important part of her work to the service of peace. She inaugurated several “Trees of peace” across the globe, namely, at the esplanade of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2009), at the University A. T. Still in Mesa, Arizona (2011), at the temple University of Philadelphia (2012), at he Al-Suds University (Jérusalem east), at the Verdala Garden in Malta, in Baku Azerbaidjan, at the Harvard University in Boston or in Berlin to celebrate the anniversary of diplomatic relations between Israel and Germany… In recognition for her contribution to the “defence of tolerance and cultures’ encounters” through her artistic creations, and her devotion to UNESCO’s mission, Hedva Ser was appointed UNESCO artist for peace in 2012. She became the godmother of Art Camp in Andorra and then in Malta, a Biennal gathering of artists from all over the world, which is one of the examples of Art like a tool for Peace. Hedva Ser is also the founder and honorary President of the French Association of Friends of the Museum of Art of Tel Aviv and a founding member of the French Association of Friends of the Museum of Women in Art in Washington.
- Jerry M. ROSENBERG. Vice President of EG3 – PARIS – Film Festival Honorary Board. He is a 2008 Fulbright Specialist recipient and a 2006 Marshall Foundation Fellow, is Founder (1995) and Director of the Center for Middle East Business Studies, Professor Emeritus (2010) of International Business at the Rutgers Business School, and member of the faculty of the Division of Global Affairs, Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey, USA. He has also been a Visiting Professor at the University of British Columbia (Canada), Middlesex Polytechnic University (England), Ben-Gurion University (Israel), University of Iceland (Iceland), John Cabot University (Italy), Ecole Superieure Commerce Marseille-Provence (France), Bifrost Business School (Iceland), Maastricht School of Management (The Netherlands), University of Aberdeen (Scotland), and has lectured at the Universityof Pavia (Italy), the University of Pisa (Italy), the London School of Economic and Political Sciences (England), Hebrew University (Israel), Ruppin College (Israel), Bilkent University (Turkey), International University of Rabat and Al-Akawan University (Morocco). He received his B.S. degree from The City College of New York, an M.A. from Ohio State University, Certificate from the Conservatoire Nationale des Arts et Metiers (National Institute of Science, Technology and Management in Paris), and Ph.D. from New York University. As a Fulbright-French Government scholarship winner, at the age of 23, he was introduced to the world of international affairs while studying in Paris.
- Rémy GRUMBACH – Vice President of EG3 – PARIS – Film Festival Honorary Board – Vice President SACEM – Career on TV.Discovered by the producer Daisy de Galard , he contributes to the television program Dim, Dam, Dom , before realizing for ten years Les Rendez-vous du dimanche , a weekly program produced by Françoise Coquet and presented by the host Michel Drucker . Subsequently he devoted himself to the realization of Research Opinions and The Game of Truth , broadcasts of the animator Patrick Sabatier . Rémy Grumbach also conducts numerous special evenings during ceremonies broadcast on live television, such as the Victoires de la musique , the Molières , the Cannes Film Festival, Midem and the 7 d’Or .Activities within Sacem : Rémy Grumbach became a member of the SACEM in 1980. He has been a member of the Directors’ Commission since 1984 and has been Chairman of SACEM between 2000 and 2003. Since then he has been a director of SACEM.
- Jeanne d’HAUTESERRE – Maire du 8e arrondissement – VILLE DE PARIS & Conseillère de PARIS / Major 8th District of PARIS & PARIS City Advisor.
- Anthony Gooch Gálvez – Director of the OECD FORUM & the Public Affairs & Communications Directorate of OECD. ( Still waiting for confirmation ).
- Evrard WENDENBAUM – Founding President – NATUREVOLUTION ( http://www.naturevolution.org ).
- Pierre Cornette de Saint Cyr – Commissaire – Priseur – CORNETTE de SAINT CYR – Maison de Ventes – (WWW.CORNETTE-SAINTCYR.COM ).
- Jean – Paul DELEVOYE – Formerly President of CONSEIL ECONOMIQUE, SOCIAL & ENVIRONNEMENTAL – CESE- ECONOMIC, SOCIAL & ENVIRONMENTAL COUNCIL – http://www.lecese.fr/en – ( Still waiting for confirmation ).
Geraldine BYRNE NASON – Irish ambassador to France, Geraldine Byrne Nason, is to leave Paris to become Ireland’s permanent representative to the United Nations in New York.
She will be tasked with trying to secure Ireland a seat on the UN security council in 2020. She will be replacing David Donoghue, who is retiring. Geraldine became Ambassador to France in August 2014, having moved from her position as Second Secretary General of the Department of the Taoiseach.
Her elevation to the Taoiseach’s office made her the highest ranking female civil servant in the country, and the first to be appointed to a top job on Merrion Street.
She has served at the UN in New York, Vienna, Geneva and Helsinki.A former student at Our Lady’s, Greenhills, she went to St Patrick’s College Maynooth, where she graduated with a BA and MA in Literature before joining the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1982. In 2014, Geraldine was elected as a Member of the Royal Irish Academy.
Geraldine Byrne Nason took up duty as Ambassador of Ireland to France on 28 August 2014. Geraldine Byrne Nason is a career diplomat who has served as Ambassador in Ireland’s Permanent Representation to the EU, has been an international civil servant and Director for Governance at OECD Paris in the 1990’s, and headed up Ireland’s National Forum on Europe. From 2011 to August 2014 Geraldine Byrne Nason was Second Secretary General in the Taoiseach’s Department. Geraldine Byrne Nason was appointed by the new Irish Government in 2011, as the country’s most senior diplomat with responsibility for the country’s EU policy. She was also Secretary General with responsibility for Ireland’s Economic Management Council. Earlier in her career Geraldine Byrne Nason served at the Irish Mission to the UN in New York, and also spent time in Vienna, Geneva and Helsinki, when working on Disarmament issues. Geraldine Byrne Nason was born in Drogheda, Co Louth in 1959, and educated at Our Lady’s Presentation Convent, Greenhills, and at St Patrick’s College Maynooth, NUI, where she graduated with a BA and MA in Literature before joining the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1982. In 2014, Geraldine Byrne Nason was elected as a Member of the Royal Irish Academy, the highest academic honour in Ireland, based on significant contribution to scholarship in the Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences. Geraldine Byrne Nason is married to Brian Nason, and they have a son, Alex, who is 17 years old. ( Still waiting for confirmation ).
The Honorary Board is composed of leading personalities from the Cultural, Scientific, Corporate & Political Worlds.
The list above is regularly updated and includes all Honorary Board Members officially appointed by the EG3 President & Delegate general. Any other person who does not appear in this list cannot claim the title of EG3 Honorary Board Member. For any additional verification, please contact us on the following address: PHLDUCX@aol.com
THE LIST OF EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL GOODWILL AMBASSADORS AS FOLLOWS :
- Anne ALBRIGHT de BONREPOS ( USA )
- Aline d’Ambricourt ( DANMARK )
- Richard ASINARI di SAN MARZANO ( ITALY )
- Hélène de Pourtalès (LUXEMBOURG)
- Dr. Mia SPERBER ( MONACO )
- Petra FREIFRAU Von SCHLEINITZ ( GERMANY )
- Catherine – Anne Von WITTELSBACH ( ENGLAND )
- Yin Xin ( CHINA )
- Christine de Broves ( French West Indies )
- Antonio VERONESE ( BRAZIL )
- Aurée de CARBON – COMTESSE ( FRANCE )
- Beatriz de la RUA ( ARGENTINE)
- Flor Maria Muñoz Bañales Gambirasio d’Asseux ( PANAMA )
- Abdoulaye DRAME ( SENEGAL )
- Ingeborg CASANOVA ( AUSTRIA )
- Ira Chichkina de Puiff ( RUSSIA )
- Saad LARAQUI, Ph.D. ( MAROC )
- Michel ZGARKA ( CANADA )
- Teodora Grazia MARLETTA ( SICILY )
- Amelia de VIVAR ( MEXICO )
- Evrard SAINTE – MARIE ( VATICAN )
- Donatienne VAN NES SELZ ( BELGIUM )
- Alexandra ROC VON WALDENBURG ( SWITZERLAND )
- Faranak MIRKAZEMI ( IRAN )
- Celia de Pianelli de La Valette ( ITALY )
The EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL ( ETHICS – GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ) Goodwill Ambassadors are an outstanding group of citizens who spread the ideals of EG3 through their name and expertise. They extend and amplify EG3 work and mission and have generously accepted to use their talent and status to help focus the world’s attention on the work of EG3. Through their careers and humanitarian commitment they have made an important contribution towards the objectives and aims in EG3’s three fields of competence, which are best practices in Ethics, Governance & Green Growth.
The list above is regularly updated and includes all Goodwill Ambassadors officially appointed by the EG3 President & Delegate general. Any other person who does not appear in this list cannot claim the title of EG3 Goodwill Ambassador. For any additional verification, please contact us on the following address: PHLDUCX@aol.com
- Alice de JENLIS ( FRANCE )
- Edoardo SECCHI ( ITALY & MONACO )
- Milena MILLEMI ( ITALY )
- Christophe GHENASSIA ( FRANCE )
- Jane HAYES ( USA )
- Grégoire DE GAULLE ( FRANCE & CHINA )
- Liliane Le MAISTRE ( FRENCH WEST INDIES )
- Gabriella PERRONE ( SICILY )
- Cinzia de PONTI ( VATICAN )
- Suzanna de CHAVANNES ( ARGENTINE )
- Thierry PROUVOST ( FRANCE )
- Géraldine de FRANCE ( UK )
- Annie de STARODOUBSKY ( FRANCE )
- Philippe HOUEL de CHAULIEU ( FRANCE )
- Marie – Line Dominique GOLDENBERG ( FRANCE )
- Inès de Lassus Saint – Geniès ( FRANCE )
- Michel ANTHONY ( MONACO )
- Marian MYCHELIS ( ARGENTINE )
- Estelle Furuta de Flaugergues ( FRANCE & JAPAN )
- Marjolaine d’ ALCANTARA ( CANADA )
- Alexandre de BOTHURI ( USA )
- Isabella Maria BORDONI ( SWITZERLAND )
- Kim d’ ARTER LYNFIELD ( UK )
- Richard BALLESTEROS LEVY ( ISRAEL )
- Martina Castagna di GIUSTINIANI ( SARDINIA )
- Botumroath LEBUN ( CAMBODIA )
- Isabelle Van WEDDINGEN ( BELGIUM )
A Special Envoy of the President Office or the Secretariat general of EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL is a senior official appointed by the EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL President & Delegate general or the EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL Secretary general to deal with a set of specific issues.
The list above is regularly updated and includes all Special Envoys officially appointed by the EG3 President & Delegate general. Any other person who does not appear in this list cannot claim the title of EG3 Special Envoy. For any additional verification, please contact us on the following address: PHLDUCX@aol.com
President & Delegate general Phil H. Latimier du Clésieux, Ph.D with Secretary general & President of the Advisory Board Marie – Elisabeth Macé de Gastines
- Dominique CLEMENT ( Screenwriter, Film Director & Producer )
- Marie – Sabine MARCHAL JAMES ( Producer )
- Germaine McCORMACK- KÖS ( Screenwriter , Film Director & Producer )
- Stéphanie CANSELL ( Screenwriter & Producer )
- Désirée de MONTEBELLO ( Scenarist )
- Hélène PILIKOWSKI ( Editorialist )
- Ysé BRISSON ( Screenwriter & Producer )
- Valérie SIMANDOUX ( Screenwriter )
- France BERTHOU de CASTROCARO ( Producer )
- Petra Von KANT ( Photographer )
- Léonore COTTRANT ( Film Director & Producer )
- Muriel BARRA ( Producer )
- Jason BRUBAKER – Los Angeles Film Producer & Founder of FILMMAKING STUFF (www.filmmakingstuff.com ).
- Youshaa RAVATE ( Film Director & Producer )
- Alexander KATO – WILLIS ( Pianist & Film Music Composer )
The Advisory Board is a body that provides non-binding strategic advice to the Management of the Festival.
The list above is regularly updated and includes all Advisory Board Members officially appointed by the EG3 President & Delegate general. Any other person who does not appear in this list cannot claim the title of EG3 Advisory Board Member. For any additional verification, please contact us on the following address: PHLDUCX@aol.com
ABOUT EG3 – PARIS : ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS.
– A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE IDEAS WITH THE MOST ADVANCED COUNTRIES WHEN IT COMES TO ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN INNOVATION AND GROWTH AND TO LEARN BEST PRACTICES VIEWED BY INTERNATIONAL FILM MAKERS –
Ethics, Governance, Green and Sustainable Growth represent today the very basic requirements of today’s life.
They are the fundamentals to a new Paradigm for better lives.
Change is not easy. Particularly in Politics and Corporate Governance , where habits and practices are formed over generations.
Only a concerted, evidence – based dialogue, which highlights the benefits of new approaches and is clear about the impacts on all sides, will convince Policy Makers, Corporate People and Governments to change.
With such engagement, they can then set the directions, monitor progress and stay the course.
EG3 – PARIS – ( ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS ) will contribute to that vision and with factual movies, expertise and co – operation, help step up efforts to make best practices more effective and accessible.
Every June as of 2018, at EG3 – PARIS – ( ETHICS , GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS ), meet global Film Industry Leaders , Heads of Governments, Policy Makers, High – Ranking Officials of leading NGOs, Development Banks, Think Tanks & International Organizations such as U.N, UNESCO, O.E.C.D, O.I.T… at what is expected to become the world’s biggest gathering of film producers, distributors, buyers and infuential people leading the Corporate & Political spheres.
EG3 INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL ‘s primary mission is to promote movies that improve Economic and Social well – being of people around the world, Ethics, Governance & Green Growth meaning here societal and environmental opportunities to make lives better.
Located in PARIS, EG3 INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL is a once – in – a year opportunity to reach a new international commitment to combat through value – added movies and short films , Ethics & Governance in Politics and Business, Green, Sustainable & Inclusive Growth, Environmental pressures and challenges, Climate Change, Discrimination, Pollution, Corruption, Poverty, Inequality, and accelerate the transition to better Societal and Economic Practices or Policies.
While dedicated mostly to most advanced economies in the world, EG3 FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL ( ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS ) has a special focus on the rights of people living in Emerging Countries.
EG3 FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS, is a 3 – Day International Film Festival based in PARIS and open to Public.
Strike distribution and co-production deals, screen the hottest new content, network & build partnerships and explore the latest industry trends when it comes to key issues such as ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN and SUSTAINABLE GROWTH worldwide.
EG3 – PARIS – ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS :
TIME HAS COME TO LIGHT THE STARS WITHIN THE LEADING GOVERNMENTS, INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANKS & ORGANISATIONS, THINK TANKS, NGOs WORLDWIDE AND TO SHOWCASE FILMS, DOCUMENTARIES SHOT INVOLVING ETHICS – GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH ISSUES !
FIRST EDITION : JUNE 26, 27 & 28, 2018 – PARIS.
As of June 2018, an event not to be missed : EG3 – PARIS – : ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS, is an annual, multi-day spectacular event designed to create new interest and excitement about Best Practices in Governance, Ethics, Green, Sustainable & Inclusive Growth as a world-class filming destination, and showcase amazing films from all over the world.
The Festival schedule includes daily film screenings, question and answer sessions with filmmakers, panel discussions and workshops conducted by industry professionals and experts, exclusive premiere screenings, celebrity gala events and an awards ceremony.
EG3 – PARIS is bringing several distribution companies and film buyers to the first edition of the festival scheduled in June 2018 along with the introduction of a new finance market to help with financing film projects.
As of June 2018, we very much look forward to strengthening our existing fruitful cooperation with the Film Makers Community all around the planet in the screening at EG3 – PARIS – of great movies for better lives.
- Awards & Prizes
Challenge & Nature -Polynesia – presents awards in the following categories:
- Best Short Film
- Best Screenplay Award
- Best Feature Film
- Best Feature Documentary
- Best Documentary Short
- Best Environmental Film
- Best First Film
- Best Music Video
- Best Animated Short Film
- Local Filmmaker Award
Film submissions are judged by an international panel made up of experienced directors, producers and editors.
EG3 – PARIS – ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL : Soon the much – awaited thematic event of the cinematic season in Paris.
Sponsoring EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL ( ETHICS – GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL )
EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL presents an excellent opportunity to raise your company’s profile and gain exposure to the Business World’s Leading Players.
Take advantage of this New, Targeted Paris – based International Film Festival to network with Financiers, Infrastructure Project Developers, Utilities, EPCs, O&Ms, International Think Tanks, NGOs and Service Providers.
Our sponsorship packages can be tailored enabling you to develop and leverage business opportunities within this market.
To discuss exclusive branding and sponsorship opportunities please contact Philippe – Henri Latimier du Clésieux, Ph.D.
Why sponsor EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL’s first edition ( June 2018 ) ? :
- Meet new contacts and reaffirm existing business relationships.
- Benefit from our wide reaching marketing campaign in the run up to the event.
- Reinforce your commitment to Social Responsibility.
- Highlight your position as a key player about the importance of developing a Code of Ethics and implementing Best Practices with regards to Ethics, Governance & Green Growth.
- Showcase your company’s activities within Ethical & Socially Responsible Business.
- Gain prime exposure to senior Decision Makers and Political Leaders.
- Support Clean & Solar Innovations with Global Relevance.
- Back up Self – Sustainable Economic Development.