EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL ( ETHICS – GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ) : WHO’s WHO.
- Hedva SER ( President of EG3 – PARIS – Film Festival Honorary Board ) – UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador & Special Envoy for Cultural Diplomacy . Hedva Ser is a contemporary artist who is famous for her sculptures, aquarelles, tapestries and jewellery. Her work expresses both rupture and balance in imbalance, but above all, energy.Her studies at the Académie de la Grande Chaumière and the Ecole Camondo in Paris, provided her with solid foundations that were later perfected at the Hornsey College of Art in London. She then exhibited her work all over the world: in Paris, in New York, in Tel Aviv and in Boston, among other places.Hevda Ser dedicates an important part of her work to the service of peace. She inaugurated several “Trees of peace” across the globe, namely, at the esplanade of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2009), at the University A. T. Still in Mesa, Arizona (2011), at the temple University of Philadelphia (2012), at he Al-Suds University (Jérusalem east), at the Verdala Garden in Malta, in Baku Azerbaidjan, at the Harvard University in Boston or in Berlin to celebrate the anniversary of diplomatic relations between Israel and Germany… In recognition for her contribution to the “defence of tolerance and cultures’ encounters” through her artistic creations, and her devotion to UNESCO’s mission, Hedva Ser was appointed UNESCO artist for peace in 2012. She became the godmother of Art Camp in Andorra and then in Malta, a Biennal gathering of artists from all over the world, which is one of the examples of Art like a tool for Peace. Hedva Ser is also the founder and honorary President of the French Association of Friends of the Museum of Art of Tel Aviv and a founding member of the French Association of Friends of the Museum of Women in Art in Washington.
- Jerry M. ROSENBERG. Vice President of EG3 – PARIS – Film Festival Honorary Board. He is a 2008 Fulbright Specialist recipient and a 2006 Marshall Foundation Fellow, is Founder (1995) and Director of the Center for Middle East Business Studies, Professor Emeritus (2010) of International Business at the Rutgers Business School, and member of the faculty of the Division of Global Affairs, Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey, USA. He has also been a Visiting Professor at the University of British Columbia (Canada), Middlesex Polytechnic University (England), Ben-Gurion University (Israel), University of Iceland (Iceland), John Cabot University (Italy), Ecole Superieure Commerce Marseille-Provence (France), Bifrost Business School (Iceland), Maastricht School of Management (The Netherlands), University of Aberdeen (Scotland), and has lectured at the Universityof Pavia (Italy), the University of Pisa (Italy), the London School of Economic and Political Sciences (England), Hebrew University (Israel), Ruppin College (Israel), Bilkent University (Turkey), International University of Rabat and Al-Akawan University (Morocco). He received his B.S. degree from The City College of New York, an M.A. from Ohio State University, Certificate from the Conservatoire Nationale des Arts et Metiers (National Institute of Science, Technology and Management in Paris), and Ph.D. from New York University. As a Fulbright-French Government scholarship winner, at the age of 23, he was introduced to the world of international affairs while studying in Paris.
- Rémy GRUMBACH – Vice President of EG3 – PARIS – Film Festival Honorary Board – Vice President SACEM – Career on TV.Discovered by the producer Daisy de Galard , he contributes to the television program Dim, Dam, Dom , before realizing for ten years Les Rendez-vous du dimanche , a weekly program produced by Françoise Coquet and presented by the host Michel Drucker . Subsequently he devoted himself to the realization of Research Opinions and The Game of Truth , broadcasts of the animator Patrick Sabatier . Rémy Grumbach also conducts numerous special evenings during ceremonies broadcast on live television, such as the Victoires de la musique , the Molières , the Cannes Film Festival, Midem and the 7 d’Or .Activities within Sacem : Rémy Grumbach became a member of the SACEM in 1980. He has been a member of the Directors’ Commission since 1984 and has been Chairman of SACEM between 2000 and 2003. Since then he has been a director of SACEM.
- Jeanne d’HAUTESERRE – Maire du 8e arrondissement – VILLE DE PARIS & Conseillère de PARIS / Major 8th District of PARIS & PARIS City Advisor.
- Anthony Gooch Gálvez – Director of the OECD FORUM & the Public Affairs & Communications Directorate of OECD. ( Still waiting for confirmation ).
- Evrard WENDENBAUM – Founding President – NATUREVOLUTION ( http://www.naturevolution.org ).
- Pierre CORNETTE de SAINT CYR – Commissaire – Priseur – CORNETTE de SAINT CYR – Maison de Ventes – (WWW.CORNETTE-SAINTCYR.COM ).
- Jean – Paul DELEVOYE – Formerly President of CONSEIL ECONOMIQUE, SOCIAL & ENVIRONNEMENTAL – CESE- ECONOMIC, SOCIAL & ENVIRONMENTAL COUNCIL – http://www.lecese.fr/en – ( Still waiting for confirmation )
- Catherine FEFF, artiste peintre. (http://catherinefeff.ultra-book.com/).
- Actress & Publicist, Tiziana ROCCA. (http://www.tizianarocca.it/wp-content/uploads/Curriculum-Vitae-inglese-Tiziana-Rocca-esteso_-2008.pdf ).
- Jean – Pierre MAUREL – Philosophe & Ecrivain – Grand Prix de l’Académie française.
- H.E. Dr. David P. DOYLE – Ambassador – Permanent Delegate – PERMANENT DELEGATION OF St. CHRISTOPHER ( St. KITTS ) & NEVIS TO UNESCO.
- Jean – Baptiste THORET – Film Director – Cinema Historian .
- Carla ARIGONI – Présidente Comité municipal d’animation culturelle – Mairie du 1er arrondissement de PARIS.
- Brice HARDELIN – Author, Editor in Chief & Photographer ( http://www.bricehardelin.com ).
- Deanna GAO – Présidente & Fondatrice – FESTIVAL DU CINEMA CHINOIS DE PARIS – (www.chinesefilmfestival.fr ).
- Nicole ROESLER – Author & Founder of German Wunderwerk.
- Béatrix de L’Aulnoit – Author, Journalist & Editor-In-Chief (Marie Claire ).
- Jean – Jacques de LAUNAY – French Crooner -. (http://www.delaunaycrooner.com/).
- Emanuel Dimas de Melo Pimenta – (born in São Paulo, Brazil, 1957) is a Brazilian-Portuguese (Swiss resident since 2003) musician, architect, photographer and intermedia artist. His works, connecting art and sciences, have been included in art collections and have been recognized by institutions such as the Whitney Museum of New York, the Ars Aevi Contemporary Art Museum, the Venice Biennale, the Kunsthaus Zürich, the Bibliothèque nationale de France at Paris, the MART – Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Rovereto and Trento, and the Shöyen Collection among others.Emanuel Pimenta studied with Hans-Joachim Koellreuter, Conrado Silva, Eduardo Kneese de Mello, Decio Pignatari, Lygia Clark, and also with Kenzo Tange, Burle Marx, Yona Friedman, Peter Cook (Archigram) and Oscar Niemeyer among others.(www.emanuelpimenta.net ).
Josef BRANDMAIER – Managing Director / Owner of Toruk Media UG a Company involved in Film Development/Film Production/Consulting Marketing, Distribution/Financing,Cross-Border Management. A bridge to China.Also Managing Director / Owner Company of John Doe Agency UG an Entertainment Agency, specialized in Crowd Funding, Product Placement, International Sales & Managing Director / Owner of Unifinance Media GmbH.
- Adriana NIEMEYER – Artistic Director FESTin – FESTIVAL DE CINEMA ITINERANTE DA LINGUA PORTUGUESA.FESTin – 9ª edição. 27de fevereiro a 6 de março de 2018 – Cinema São Jorge, Lisbo
Angelo di NAPOLI – Producer – Entertainment.
- Françoise KAMARA – Doyen – 1ère chambre civile – COUR DE CASSATION.
- Hermine de CLERMONT – TONNERRE.
- Jean OLANISZYN, Président – Association du Cinéma & de la Photographie de Locarno – ( Suisse ) & Membre de l’Académie des Sciences de la Fédération Russe.
The Honorary Board is composed of leading personalities from the Cultural, Scientific, Corporate & Political Worlds.
The list above is regularly updated and includes all Honorary Board Members officially appointed by the EG3 President & Delegate general. Any other person who does not appear in this list cannot claim the title of EG3 Honorary Board Member. For any additional verification, please contact us on the following address: PHLDUCX@aol.com
THE LIST OF EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL GOODWILL AMBASSADORS AS FOLLOWS :
Anne ALBRIGHT de BONREPOS ( USA ) . EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER.
Aline d’Ambricourt ( DANMARK ).
Richard ASINARI di SAN MARZANO ( ITALY ) – EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER.
Alice de JENLIS ( FRANCE ).
Edoardo SECCHI ( ITALY & MONACO ).
Hélène de Pourtalès (LUXEMBOURG).
Dr. Mia SPERBER ( MONACO ).
Petra FREIFRAU Von SCHLEINITZ ( GERMANY ).
Catherine – Anne Von WITTELSBACH ( ENGLAND ).
Yin Xin ( CHINA ) + EG3 Artistic Director ( Member of EG3 Executive Committee ).
Christine de Broves ( French West Indies ) + Member of EG3 Advisory Board.
Antonio VERONESE ( BRAZIL ) + Director of Protocol ( Member of EG3 Executive Committee ).
Aurée de CARBON – COMTESSE ( FRANCE ).
Beatriz de la RUA ( ARGENTINE).
Flor Maria Muñoz Bañales Gambirasio d’Asseux ( PANAMA ).
Abdoulaye DRAME ( SENEGAL ).
Ingeborg CASANOVA ( AUSTRIA ).
Ira Chichkina de Puiff ( RUSSIA ).
Saad LARAQUI, Ph.D. ( MAROC ).
Mario LIRETTE ( CANADA ).
Teodora Grazia MARLETTA ( SICILY ).
Amelia de VIVAR ( MEXICO ).
Evrard SAINTE – MARIE ( VATICAN ).
Donatienne VAN NES SELZ ( BELGIUM ).
Alexandra ROC VON WALDENBURG ( SWITZERLAND ).
Faranak MIRKAZEMI ( IRAN ).
Celia de Pianelli de La Valette ( ITALY ).
Lisi Liu ( CHINA ).
Linh HUYEN ( VIETNAM ).
Fabienne DIOUF GUILLABERT ( SENEGAL ).
Georges BEDRAN ( LEBANON ).
XU MING ( CHINA ).
Anne BROMANS ( BELGIUM ) + EG3 Brand Director ( Member of EG3 Executive Committee ).
Umberto SCIPIONE ( ITALY ) + EG3 Music Director ( Member of EG3 Executive Committee ).
Emmanuel PIERRE ( FRANCE ).
Margareth GABRIEL ( FRANCE ).
Rodica PALEOLOGUE ( ROUMANIA ).
Remus BOTAR BOTARRO ( FRANCE ,ROUMANIA & AUSTRIA ).
Sherif ARIF ( MOROCCO, TUNISIA, ALGERIA & EGYPT ).
Alexandre MELNIK ( RUSSIA & FRANCE ).
Father Edouard de GRIVEL ( MAURITIUS / ARGENTINE ).
Father Arnaud de MALARTIC ( FRANCE / ARGENTINE ).
DYSTO – « PORTE DRAPEAU » auprès de la Jeunesse / Goodwill Ambassador to Youth.
Annie LAUTNER ( FRANCE ).
Mahoko MAKANO ( JAPAN ).
Elizabeth von ALEXANDER – BISMARCK ( MEXICO ).
Andres SEPULVEDA ARREDONDO ( Chile ).
Pat TACKETT ( USA ).
Barbara Adriana SANTOS ( PORTUGAL ).
Gregory FINK ( BRAZIL ).
Claude VIVIER ( FRANCE ).
Ulrika HJELM ( SWEDEN ).
Estelle CHENG ( CHINA ).
Alessandra TONELLI ( ITALY ).
Willi BERCKMEYER ( PERU ).
Inka TIITTO ( FINLAND ).
Gabriela PALLARES ( URUGUAY ).
Anna TSEREPAS ( GREECE ).
Countess Lycha von ADLERBERG ( SWEDEN ).
Alix THIERRY ( FRANCE ).
Efigênia Mena Barreto ( BRAZIL & GERMANY ).
Béatrice de NOIRMONT ( FRANCE ).
Elizabeth OSTER ( UK ).
Isabelle ROUSELLE de la PERRIERE ( FRANCE ).
Oscar ARARIPE ( BRAZIL ).
Ivonete RIGOT – MULLER ( BRAZIL – FRANCE ).
The EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL ( ETHICS – GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ) Goodwill Ambassadors are an outstanding group of citizens who spread the ideals of EG3 through their name and expertise. They extend and amplify EG3 work and mission and have generously accepted to use their talent and status to help focus the world’s attention on the work of EG3. Through their careers and humanitarian commitment they have made an important contribution towards the objectives and aims in EG3’s three fields of competence, which are best practices in Ethics, Governance & Green Growth.
The list above is regularly updated and includes all Goodwill Ambassadors officially appointed by the EG3 President & Delegate general. Any other person who does not appear in this list cannot claim the title of EG3 Goodwill Ambassador. For any additional verification, please contact us on the following address: PHLDUCX@aol.com
THE LIST OF EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL GOODWILL SPECIAL ENVOYS AS FOLLOWS :
Milena MILLEMI ( ITALY ).
Christophe GHENASSIA ( FRANCE ).
Jane HAYES ( USA ).
Grégoire DE GAULLE ( FRANCE & CHINA ).
Liliane Le MAISTRE ( FRENCH WEST INDIES ).
Gabriella PERRONE ( SICILY ).
Cinzia de PONTI ( VATICAN ).
Suzanna de CHAVANNES ( ARGENTINE ).
Thierry PROUVOST ( FRANCE ).
Géraldine ALVAREZ ( UK ).
Annie de STARODOUBSKY ( FRANCE ).
Philippe Houel de CHAULIEU ( FRANCE ).
Marie – Line Dominique GOLDENBERG ( FRANCE ).
Inès de Lassus Saint – Geniès ( FRANCE ).
Michel ANTHONY ( MONACO ).
Marian MYCHELIS ( ARGENTINE ).
Estelle Furuta de Flaugergues ( FRANCE & JAPAN ).
Marjolaine d’ ALCANTARA ( CANADA ).
Alexandre de BOTHURI ( USA ).
Isabella Maria BORDONI ( SWITZERLAND ).
Kim d’ ARTER LYNFIELD ( UK ).
Richard BALLESTEROS LEVY ( ISRAEL ).
Martina Castagna di GIUSTINIANI ( SARDINIA ).
Botumroath LEBUN ( CAMBODIA ).
Isabelle Van WEDDINGEN ( BELGIUM ).
Hélène CLERMONT ( FRANCOPHONIE ).
Gérald de MONTLEAU ( FRANCE ).
Véronika SAILLE ( FRANCE ).
Jessica EMSLEY ( ENGLAND ).
Anastassia BORDEAU ( FRANCE & RUSSIA ).
Laurie MICHALOWSKI ( FRANCE & POLAND ).
Janet GREENBERG ( FRANCE & USA ).
Lucile PONS VAN DER SLIKKE ( FRANCE & SAUDI ARABIA ).
Dana HARTL ( GERMANY & SERBIA ).
Christa UDELL ( ENGLAND ).
Anne de FONSCOLOMBE ( THE NETHERLANDS ).
Cristina CORDEIRO ( PORTUGAL ).
Marcela CESAR ( ARGENTINE ).
Marie-Laure GLEDEL ( FRANCE ).
Natalie VASSIL ( CANADA ).
Laura LE CORRE ( FRANCE ).
Jules AILLAUD ( CANADA ).
Jacqueline GALLICOT – MADAR ( FRANCE ).
Susanne FREILER – HÖLLINGER ( GERMANY ).
André LOBBE ( FRANCE ).
Annabel de BOYSSON ( FRANCE ).
Nicolas SARAZIN ( FRANCE ).
Sylviane PELLETIER ( FRANCE ).
Natalia MUSTAEVA ( RUSSIA ).
Pierre HUCHET ( FRANCE ).
Eleonora de GRAY ( USA & FRANCE ).
Guillaumette DUPLAIX ( FRANCE ).
Carolina ABEILLE ( ITALY ).
Nathalie POISSON ( ITALY & FRANCE ).
Valentine ALEXANDER ( USA & FRANCE ).
Anne de CASTRO ( FRANCE ).
François de VILLIERS ( FRANCE ).
Rosie LONGHI de BOUARD ( FRANCE / ITALIE ).
Karine PAOLI ( FRANCE ).
Jean – Louis Von HAUCK ( FRANCE ).
Viviane MARZIN COSTECALDE ( FRANCE ).
Catherine CHOUCHAN ( FRANCE ).
Isabelle MOSLE – MEKAHLI ( FRANCE ).
Giorgio PONTE ( ITALIE – FRANCE ).
Fabienne de la PALLIERE ( FRANCE ).
Rebecca IRANSHAHR ( USA ).
Griselda BERAUD ( USA ).
Yuhong HE ( CHINE ).
Véronique de MERITENS ( FRANCE ).
Nathalie ALBALADEJO ( FRANCE ).
Agnès MALTERRE ( FRANCE ).
Nick DENNIS ( FRANCE – HONG KONG ).
Ghislaine MIEL – DISCHINGER ( FRANCE ).
Maria Luisa URIBIO ( ARGENTINE ).
Cristina de BASTIANI ( ITALIE – SARGAIGNE ).
Béatrice CHEMARIN ( FRANCE ).
Sylvana LORENTZ ( FRANCE ).
Ginger GOOCH ELLIOTT ( USA ).
Anne BEAUDOIN de MATTEIS ( FRANCE ).
Carole MUIR ( FRANCE – CHILI ).
Maria Alejandra URIBIO ( ARGENTINE ).
David BUBANI ( LUXEMBOURG ).
Alexis VASSILIEV ( RUSSIA ).
Vincent CHEVALIER ( ARGENTINE & FRANCE ).
Patrick MARINIER, M.D ( FRANCE ).
Nicole BOCCADOR – HIRIGOYEN ( FRANCE ).
Christian de MONCADE ( FRENCH SPEAKING COUNTRIES OF AFRICA ).
Barbara KERN ( SWITZERLAND ).
Geraldine BEIGBEDER ( FRANCE ).
Stephanie KRIGER – METZGER ( FRANCE ).
Elizabeth de LEON HOWARD ( USA ).
Eliane Van GEETERUYEN ( BELGIUM ).
Kent G. ANDERSON ( USA ).
Elizabeth NDALA ( FRANCE ).
Paola DIOGO ( PORTUGAL ).
Sylvie ORTEGAS MUNOS ( SPAIN ).
Nathalie Gaelle FRANCOIS ( FRANCE ).
Iegor de SAINT -HYPPOLYTE ( CANADA ).
Françoise – Marie BOSSON ( FRANCE ).
Dr. Ariel Gustavo SHALUM ( ARGENTINE ).
Victoire PALLUEL – MARMONT ( FRANCE ).
Fredy BRAZIL ( BRAZIL ).
Xenia ROS ( SWITZERLAND ).
Fabienne de la PALLIERE ( FRANCE ).
Franck ROS ( FRANCE ).
Gilbert ROS ( FRANCE ).
Alexandra St – Georges ( FRANCE ).
Nathalie – Gaelle FRANCOIS ( FRANCE ).
Natacha TOUTAIN ( FRANCE ).
Jason ROBINSON ( FRANCE ).
Johan VANDENBERGHE ( BELGIUM ).
Hervé BEAUMONT ( FRANCE ) & EG3 PARIS FILM FESTIVAL Total Quality Management Director ).
Marie – Hélène MANO ( FRANCE ) & Head of Relationships with EG3 PARIS FILM FESTIVAL Delegates.
Jacqueline VERMERE ( FRANCE ).
Mary Sun de NERCIAT ( FRANCE ).
A Special Envoy of the President Office or the Secretariat general of EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL is a senior official appointed by the EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL President & Delegate general or the EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL Secretary general to deal with a set of specific issues.
The list above is regularly updated and includes all Special Envoys officially appointed by the EG3 President & Delegate general. Any other person who does not appear in this list cannot claim the title of EG3 Special Envoy. For any additional verification, please contact us on the following address: PHLDUCX@aol.com
President & Delegate general Phil H. Latimier du Clésieux, Ph.D with Secretary general & President of the Advisory Board Marie – Elisabeth Macé de Gastines
Dominique CLEMENT ( Screenwriter, Film Director & Producer ) – EG3 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER.
Marie – Sabine MARCHAL JAMES ( Producer ) – EG3 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER.
Stéphanie CANSELL ( Screenwriter & Producer ).
Ysé BRISSON ( Actress, Screenwriter & Producer ).
Désirée de MONTEBELLO ( Scenarist ) – EG3 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER.
Hélène PILIKOWSKI ( Editorialist ).
Valérie SIMANDOUX ( Screenwriter ).
France BERTHOU de CASTROCARO ( Producer ) – EG3 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER.
Ysé BRISSON ( Actress, Screenwriter, Producer ).
Petra Von KANT ( Photographer ).
Léonore COTTRANT ( Film Director & Producer ).
Muriel BARRA ( Producer ).
Youshaa RAVATE ( Film Director & Producer ).
Jason BRUBAKER – Los Angeles Film Producer & Founder of FILMMAKING STUFF (www.filmmakingstuff.com ).
Bastien MIQUEL ( Screenwriter & Producer ).
Ariana KAH ( Screenwriter ).
Olivier ESMEIN ( Film Director ).
Jean – Jacques CROS ( Film Director – TV Journalist & Media – Communication Expert ).
Patricia CHARPENTIER ( TV & Media Pro ).
Christine de BROVES ( EG3 Ambassador for the French West Indies ) & Conseil en Communication & Relations Presse ).
Pierre – Marc LEVERGEOIS ( Actor, Screenwriter & Novelist ).
Eric MOREAU ( Film Director ).
Morgane de LESTENAC ( Screenwriter & Movie Expert ).
Frédéric CLOPET de GROVESTINS ( Designer & Scenographer ).
Jean – Paul BELLANGER ( Professional Photographer & Music Expert ).
Osman OKKAN ( Film Director & producer (ARTE, WDR),
Philippe PINSON ( Screenwriter, Film Director & Producer ).
Mark FISHER ( Professional Photographer & Film Maker ).
Régina REBECCA ( Singer, Dancer, Actress & Choregrapher ).
Hervé BEAUMONT ( Independent Management Consulting Professional – Director of EG3 PARIS FILM FESTIVAL Total Quality Management ).
Eric DARMON ( Film Maker & Producer – Mémoire Magnétique Productions ).
The Advisory Board is a body that provides non-binding strategic advice to the Management of the Festival.
The list above is regularly updated and includes all Advisory Board Members officially appointed by the EG3 President & Delegate general. Any other person who does not appear in this list cannot claim the title of EG3 Advisory Board Member. For any additional verification, please contact us on the following address: PHLDUCX@aol.com
ABOUT EG3 – PARIS : ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS.
– A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE IDEAS WITH THE MOST ADVANCED COUNTRIES WHEN IT COMES TO ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN INNOVATION AND GROWTH AND TO LEARN BEST PRACTICES VIEWED BY INTERNATIONAL FILM MAKERS –
Ethics, Governance, Green and Sustainable Growth represent today the very basic requirements of today’s life.
They are the fundamentals to a new Paradigm for better lives.
Change is not easy. Particularly in Politics and Corporate Governance , where habits and practices are formed over generations.
Only a concerted, evidence – based dialogue, which highlights the benefits of new approaches and is clear about the impacts on all sides, will convince Policy Makers, Corporate People and Governments to change.
With such engagement, they can then set the directions, monitor progress and stay the course.
EG3 – PARIS – ( ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS ) will contribute to that vision and with factual movies, expertise and co – operation, help step up efforts to make best practices more effective and accessible.
Every June as of 2018, at EG3 – PARIS – ( ETHICS , GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS ), meet global Film Industry Leaders , Heads of Governments, Policy Makers, High – Ranking Officials of leading NGOs, Development Banks, Think Tanks & International Organizations such as U.N, UNESCO, O.E.C.D, O.I.T… at what is expected to become the world’s biggest gathering of film producers, distributors, buyers and infuential people leading the Corporate & Political spheres.
EG3 INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL ‘s primary mission is to promote movies that improve Economic and Social well – being of people around the world, Ethics, Governance & Green Growth meaning here societal and environmental opportunities to make lives better.
Located in PARIS, EG3 INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL is a once – in – a year opportunity to reach a new international commitment to combat through value – added movies and short films , Ethics & Governance in Politics and Business, Green, Sustainable & Inclusive Growth, Environmental pressures and challenges, Climate Change, Discrimination, Pollution, Corruption, Poverty, Inequality, and accelerate the transition to better Societal and Economic Practices or Policies.
While dedicated mostly to most advanced economies in the world, EG3 FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL ( ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS ) has a special focus on the rights of people living in Emerging Countries.
EG3 FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS, is a 3 – Day International Film Festival based in PARIS and open to Public.
Strike distribution and co-production deals, screen the hottest new content, network & build partnerships and explore the latest industry trends when it comes to key issues such as ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN and SUSTAINABLE GROWTH worldwide.
EG3 – PARIS – ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS :
TIME HAS COME TO LIGHT THE STARS WITHIN THE LEADING GOVERNMENTS, INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANKS & ORGANISATIONS, THINK TANKS, NGOs WORLDWIDE AND TO SHOWCASE FILMS, DOCUMENTARIES SHOT INVOLVING ETHICS – GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH ISSUES !
FIRST EDITION : JUNE 26, 27 & 28, 2018 – PARIS.
As of June 2018, an event not to be missed : EG3 – PARIS – : ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL – PARIS, is an annual, multi-day spectacular event designed to create new interest and excitement about Best Practices in Governance, Ethics, Green, Sustainable & Inclusive Growth as a world-class filming destination, and showcase amazing films from all over the world.
The Festival schedule includes daily film screenings, question and answer sessions with filmmakers, panel discussions and workshops conducted by industry professionals and experts, exclusive premiere screenings, celebrity gala events and an awards ceremony.
EG3 – PARIS is bringing several distribution companies and film buyers to the first edition of the festival scheduled in June 2018 along with the introduction of a new finance market to help with financing film projects.
As of June 2018, we very much look forward to strengthening our existing fruitful cooperation with the Film Makers Community all around the planet in the screening at EG3 – PARIS – of great movies for better lives.
- Awards & Prizes
Challenge & Nature -Polynesia – presents awards in the following categories:
- Best Short Film
- Best Screenplay Award
- Best Feature Film
- Best Feature Documentary
- Best Documentary Short
- Best Environmental Film
- Best First Film
- Best Music Video
- Best Animated Short Film
- Local Filmmaker Award
Film submissions are judged by an international panel made up of experienced directors, producers and editors.
EG3 – PARIS – ETHICS, GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL : Soon the much – awaited thematic event of the cinematic season in Paris.
Sponsoring EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL ( ETHICS – GOVERNANCE & GREEN GROWTH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL )
EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL presents an excellent opportunity to raise your company’s profile and gain exposure to the Business World’s Leading Players.
Take advantage of this New, Targeted Paris – based International Film Festival to network with Financiers, Infrastructure Project Developers, Utilities, EPCs, O&Ms, International Think Tanks, NGOs and Service Providers.
Our sponsorship packages can be tailored enabling you to develop and leverage business opportunities within this market.
To discuss exclusive branding and sponsorship opportunities please contact Philippe – Henri Latimier du Clésieux, Ph.D.
Why sponsor EG3 – PARIS – FILM FESTIVAL’s first edition ( June 2018 ) ? :
- Meet new contacts and reaffirm existing business relationships.
- Benefit from our wide reaching marketing campaign in the run up to the event.
- Reinforce your commitment to Social Responsibility.
- Highlight your position as a key player about the importance of developing a Code of Ethics and implementing Best Practices with regards to Ethics, Governance & Green Growth.
- Showcase your company’s activities within Ethical & Socially Responsible Business.
- Gain prime exposure to senior Decision Makers and Political Leaders.
- Support Clean & Solar Innovations with Global Relevance.
- Back up Self – Sustainable Economic Development.